INVESTMENT CRITERIA AND CONDITIONS
1. Cyprus EU Citizenship may be obtained through a secure property investment of €2 million, provided the property/ies is/are residential.
2. The investment can be a single property or combined property portfolio.
3. The main investment may be sold after a period of three (3) years, however, the investor must always maintain / purchase a property with a value of at least €500,000
4. Clean criminal record is required
5. The investor’s parents are entitled to apply for Cyprus Citizenship by Exception provided that they have purchased a permanent residence of at least €500,000 plus VAT.
BENEFITS OF THE CYPRUS EU CITIZENSHIP PROGRAMME
FAST AND SIMPLE - Cyprus EU Citizenship by Investment can be obtained within 3 months
NO RESIDENCE REQUIREMENTS - Investors must visit Cyprus at least once every 7 years
FREE MOVEMENT - Citizens have the right to live, work and get an education within the European Union, Free movement of goods, services and capital, Visa-free travel to over 158 countries including the EU and Canada
PROTECTION - Protection by the diplomatic or consular authorities of any EU country
LANGUAGE - There are no language requirements
NO DONATION - No donation to the Cyprus Government is required
RIGHT TO VOTE - All European Citizens have the right to vote and stand for European Parliament Elections
DUAL CITIZENSHIP - No need to renounce previous nationality as dual citizenship is allowed
VALID FOR LIFE - Citizenship can be passed to future generations by descent
ELIGIBILITY - All nationalities are eligible for the programme
NO TAX CONSEQUENCES - No tax consequences unless one opts to become a tax resident in Cyprus